PERMITTING AND TECHNICAL SECTION
- October 12, 2018: Operators completing the Coal Notice of Intent to Explore (paper form 5600-FM-BMP0092) are strongly encouraged to use the epermitting process in lieu of submitting a paper form. The District Mining Operations will require an electronic application beginning January 2019. Visit the Mining eInitiatives page for instructions.
- October 2018: William Allen has been named Director of the Bureau of Mining Programs.
- August 1, 2018. All permit applicants are advised that there is a new form to submit with a new mining application to meet the requirement for review by the PA Historical and Museum Commission. Submission of the old form may result in a delay for processing application packages.
- May 7, 2018: Baseline pollution load summary sheets for Remining permits have been revised. Form 5600-PM-BMP0422 is for Method 1. Form 5600-PM-BMP0453 is for Method 2.
Mining-related Permitting And Technical Topics
This section of BMP is responsible for the following activities related to mining-related permitting and technical topics:
Contact Permits and Technical Services at RAemail@example.com
* This address is for informal requests only. If you are seeking DEP records, click for a request form. You may submit a Right to Know legal request form via e-mail to EP-DEP-RTK@pa.gov