Skip Navigation LinksDEP > Businesses > Energy > Oil and Gas Programs > Office of Oil and Gas Management > Contacts and Directions
Contacts and Directions

Citizens with oil and gas related complaints can call the state wide toll free number 1-866-255-5158.

For a complete list of office locations and contact information, please visit:
DEP Office Locations