CONFERENCES, TRAINING & EVENTS
Registration is Open!
2018 Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference
October 1-3, 2018 | Sands Bethlehem | in the Lehigh Valley
Join us this fall in our host city of Bethlehem, PA. Select from 18 high-quality educational sessions on important brownfield topics. Earn PDH’s for select sessions throughout the day and a half conference!
- After you register, it is time to get ready for all the conference activities, such as Mobile Workshop and Walking Tour highlighting the best of Lehigh Valley’s brownfields development;
- An Exhibit Hall of companies and organizations who can help ensure a successful brownfields project;
- Networking reception and special guest speaker at the stunning ArtsQuest Center;
- Special Grant Writing Workshop sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; and much more!
Need a Room?
Here is your opportunity to make sleeping room reservations at the Sands Hotel for the 2018 PA Brownfields Conference.
Please visit the conference website to make your reservation now!
When: September 13th from 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney Offices at Two Liberty Place, 50 S. 16th Street, Suite 3200
Speaker: Cosmo Servidio, EPA Region 3 Administrator
Registration Deadline: September 10. Limited seating capacity, so register now!
Registration Fees: $25 BCONE members and $35 for non-members
Note for non-members: If you sign up for membership within a week of the event, we’ll credit your registration fee to your membership!
Drinks and light snacks provided.
INTERNET-BASED TRAINING (See Full Schedule here)
Sep 11 Internet-Based Training - Characterization and Remediation of Fractured Rock
Sep 13 Internet-Based Training - Groundwater Statistics for Environmental Project Managers
Sep 18 Internet-Based Training - Geophysical Classification for Munitions Response
Sep 20 Internet-Based Training - Geospatial Analysis for Optimization at Environmental Sites
- If you have questions after completing the on-line registration, call us at (402) 201-2419 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Course dates and times are subject to change
For more information
For more information, go to PCPG courses & events webpage.