Storage Tank Advisory Committee
The Storage Tank Advisory Committee will meet at 10 a.m. in Room 105, Rachel Carson State Office Building, 400 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101. The meeting dates are as follows:
Meeting Schedule for 2021
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
WebEx Meeting Information:
Event: Storage Tank Advisory Committee Meeting - March 9, 2021
Event address for attendees
Date and time: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Duration: 3 hours
Audio conference: +1-415-655-0003
Access code: 132 358 2393
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- E-mail us at:
- write us at: Bureau of Environmental Cleanup and Brownfields, Division of Storage Tanks, P. O. Box 8762, Harrisburg, PA 17105-8762, or:
- call us at 717-772-5599, 800-42-TANKS (within PA).
* DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING A FORMAL RIGHT TO KNOW LAW REQUEST. INQUIRIES SENT HERE WILL BE HANDLED INFORMALLY. If you are seeking DEP records, please begin your inquiry by clicking
here to obtain a request form. You may submit a Right to Know Law request form by e-mail to
People in need of accommodations as provided for in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 should contact the department as indicated above, or contact the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at 1-800-654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the department may accommodate their needs.
Previous Year Archived Meetings
Archived documents from STAC meetings prior to 2016 may be obtained by contacting the Division of Storage Tanks at the phone numbers or email address above.