Storage Tank Advisory Committee
Meetings of the Storage Tank Advisory Committee will be held at the Rachel Carson State Office Building, Room 105, at 10 a.m. Meetings will only be held when there are a sufficient number of agenda items for consideration. The meeting dates are as follows:
Meeting Schedule for 2018
- March 6, 2018 – CANCELLED
- May 17, 2018 (rescheduled from June 5, 2018) – Rachel Carson State Office Building, 6th Floor Conference Room, 10 a.m.
- September 4, 2018 – CANCELLED
- December 5, 2018
DECEMBER 5, 2018
May 17, 2018
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
- write us at: Bureau of Environmental Cleanup and Brownfields, Division of Storage Tanks, P. O. Box 8762, Harrisburg, PA 17105-8762, or:
- call us at 717-772-5599, 800-42-TANKS (within PA).
* DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING A FORMAL RIGHT TO KNOW LAW REQUEST. INQUIRIES SENT HERE WILL BE HANDLED INFORMALLY. If you are seeking DEP records, please begin your inquiry by clicking here to obtain a request form. You may submit a Right to Know Law request form by e-mail to EP-DEP-RTK@pa.gov
People in need of accommodations as provided for in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 should contact the department as indicated above, or contact the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at 1-800-654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the department may accommodate their needs.
Previous Year Archived Meetings
Archived documents from STAC meetings prior to 2015 may be obtained by contacting the Division of Storage Tanks at the phone numbers or email address above.