Fate & Transport Analysis Tools
Fate and Transport Analysis Tools Referenced in TGM Section III.A:
- Quick_Domenico (Excel) (78 KB) This spreadsheet calculates the concentration of contamination anywhere in a plume at any time after the source becomes active.
- SWLOAD5B (Excel) (287 KB) This spreadsheet can be used to estimate the average groundwater concentration, plume flow, and mass loading of a contaminant to surface water from diffuse groundwater discharges for determining surface water compliance of Act 2 and tank remediations using PENTOXSD.
- PENTOXSD for Windows (Version 2.0d - Standalone) (ZIP) To access zip file click on link. Begin by opening the "READ_ME.doc" file first for system requirements.
- Buffer1 (Excel) (1,382 KB) This spreadsheet can be used to estimate the potential contaminant concentration entering groundwater resulting from migration of a contaminant in vadose soil of a given thickness and with a given contaminant concentration.
- Buscheck_Alcantar (Excel) (35 KB) This spreadsheet calculates a lambda value for the centerline of a plume with a continuous source at steady-state conditions.