(All Reports Are Confidential)
EMERGENCIES: Spills and other emergencies should be reported immediately to DEP by telephone to the regional office or by calling 1-800-541-2050.
The Department of Environmental Protection has a toll-free statewide line available for Pennsylvanians to report environmental problems in their community. Citizens can report any environmental complaint at no cost by calling 1-888-723-3721 or by calling their regional office. To find and contact the regional office near you, click here.
Please select the appropriate region where you live to contact a Regional Service Representative in your area.
- Northcentral Region - Bradford, Cameron, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Union
- Northeast Region - Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Susquehanna, Wayne, Wyoming
- Northwest Region - Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Venango, Warren
- Southcentral Region - Adams, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, York
- Southeast Region - Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia
- Southwest Region - Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Somerset, Washington, Westmoreland
District Mining Operations
Thank you for helping to protect our environment!