Webinar: DEP Grants 101
Basics for First-Time Applicants Who Want to Make an Environmental Project Happen
Live webinar: December 2, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
If you have an idea for an environmental improvement for your community or business, let DEP help you make it happen with grant funding.
A DEP grant can help your organization, municipality, business, or farm be more energy efficient, restore your local stream, reduce erosion, prepare for climate change, help lower air pollution, or teach kids or adults about environmental challenges and solutions.
Watch our webinar on how to apply for grant funding from DEP. Geared for first-time applicants and based on survey feedback, the discussion covered the essentials of applying, helping you to submit your best application possible. We also looked at seven grant programs, and answer your questions.
- Who can apply for environmental grants, and types of projects supported
- How to apply: An overview of the essential basics
- Debunking a few misconceptions
- Common application pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Best practices of successful applicants
- Tips to strengthen your project proposal
- A look at seven DEP grant programs and what they support
Grants Director Michele Devaney
Environmental Justice Regional Coordinator John Brakeall
Programs discussed: Alternative Fuels Incentive Grant, Coastal Zone Management Grants, Driving PA Forward, Environmental Education Grants, Growing Greener Grants, Section 319 Watershed Grants, and Small Business Advantage Grants
If you have questions about the webinar, please contact: Michele Devaney at (717) 705-3568 or