Growing Greener Plus Grants Program
2020 Grant Awards Announced
More than $34 million has been awarded to fund 149 projects to clean up waters in Pennsylvania through DEP’s Growing Greener program.
2020 Press Releases
The three programs covered under the Growing Greener Plus Grants Program are:
- Growing Greener Watershed Restoration and Protection
- Surface Mining Conservation and Reclamation Act (SMCRA) Bond Forfeiture
- Abandoned Mine Drainage (AMD) Set-Aside grants.
Grants Program Information and Instructions
- Growing Greener Plus Grants Program Guidance (Word and
- A Primer for Fitting Charges within Budget Categories (Word and
Signup for notification when Growing Greener Watershed Protection, EPA 319, Surface Mining Conservation and Reclamation Act and AMD Set-Aside Grant Programs re-open.
DEP Grants Center
Rachel Carson State Office Building, 15th Floor
400 Market St., P.O. Box 8776
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8776