Coastal Zone Boundary Files
The CRM program manages coastal areas within two different types of boundaries, including:
The Coastal Zone Boundary (Also called the 306 Boundary). This is the main management area.
- The Coastal Nonpoint Program Boundary (Also called the 6217 Boundary). The program uses this area for its CNPP grant program and other activities.
There are three options for viewing the program boundaries:
- Static PDF maps
- eMapPA interactive map viewer - Only the 306 boundary is viewable.
- Go to http://www.depgis.state.pa.us/emappa/
- Draw a box around the area you want to zoom into.
- View the Coastal Zone Boundary layer by clicking on the yellow folder on the left next to "Admin & Political Boundaries".
- Click on the gray box next to "Coastal Zones" and a check mark will appear.
- Click "Refresh Map" on the bottom left of the page.
- The Coastal Zone Boundary will show in a lime green color
- GIS layers - Spatial datasets of the boundaries can be requested by contacting the program office at: J. Samantha Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-772-5635.