Coastal Zone Boundary Files
The CRM program manages coastal areas within two different types of boundaries, including:
- The Coastal Zone Boundary (Also called the 306 Boundary). This is the main management area.
- The Coastal Nonpoint Program Boundary (Also called the 6217 Boundary). This is a larger watershed based boundary for nonpoint source management activities and planning grants.
There are three options for viewing the program boundaries:
- PDF maps:
- eMapPA interactive map viewer - Only the Coastal zone/306 boundary is viewable.
- Go to eMapPA
- Draw a box around the area you want to zoom into Using the “plus magnifying glass” tool.
- On the left layers list, click on the plus sign to expand the “Areas POI – Environmental” group.
- Check the box next to “Coastal Zones” to view the boundary layers as a line
- The Coastal Zone Boundary will show in a lime green color
- GIS layers - Spatial datasets of the boundaries can be requested by contacting the program office at: J. Samantha Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-772-5635.