Begin Main Content Area

Bottled, Vended, Retail and Bulk Water Haulers (BVRB)

Permit application packages for in-state and out-of-state bottled water, vended water, retail water facilities, and bulk water haulers must include all of the required items listed on the first page of the applicable module.

For in-state bottled water, see Module 16A: In-State Bottled Water Systems (3900-PM-BSDW0077A)

For out-of-state bottled water, see Module 16B: Out-of-State Bottled Water Systems (3900-PM-BSDW0077B)

For bulk water haulers, see Module 17: Bulk Water Haulers (3900-PM-BSDW0077E)

For vended water systems, see Module 18: Vended Water Systems (3900-PM-BSDW0077C)

For Retail Water Facilities, see Module 19: Retail Water Facilities (3900-PM-BSDW0077D)

BVRB application packages can be submitted electronically through DEP Greenport. Where permit fees are required for electronic submissions, applicants must submit the Payment Submission Form.

For other questions,
Call your local DEP regional or district office.
Or e-mail central office personnel.