Permanent Collection Programs
Permanent Collection Programs
- Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC)
- Aleppo Twp, Aspinwall Boro, Avalon Boro, Baldwin Boro, Bellevue Boro, Ben Avon Boro, Braddock Hills Boro, Bradford Woods, Bridgeville Boro, Crafton Boro, Dormont Boro, Duquesne City, Edgewood Borough, Etna Boro, Forest Hills Boro, Franklin Park Boro, Glassport Boro, Glen Osborne Boro, Hampton Twp, Indiana Twp, Ingram Boro, Kilbuck Twp, Leet Twp, McKees Rocks Boro, Millvale Boro, Moon Township, North Huntingdon Township, O'Hara Twp, Robinson Twp, Ross Twp, Sewickley Boro, Sharpsburg Boro, Tarentum Boro, Trafford Boro, Versailles Boro, and West View Boro have established door to door collection programs. Residents can call 800-449-7587; go to www.WMAtYourDoor.com; or e-mail AtYourDoor@WM.com. for more information.
- Shaler Township has established door to door collection program. Residents can call 1-800-464-2120; or email ShalerTwpPAEWaste-HHW@republicservices for more information.
- Baden Borough, Center Township, Chippewa Township, Hopewell Township and Monaca Borough have established door to door HHW collection programs. Residents can call 800-449-7587; go to www.WMAtYourDoor.com; or e-mail AtYourDoor@WM.com. for more information.
- Northern Tier Solid Waste Authority has established a permanent HHW collection program
at the NTSWA Landfill in West Burlington Township, Mon. - Fri., 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. Residents can call 570-297-4177 for more information.
Dauphin County, call (717) 982-6772 to schedule a collection.
- Millcreek Township Permanent Program call 1-800-449-7587
Link: Erie Recycling Center HHW Collections
- Girard Township and Platea Borough have a curbside HHW collection program call 1-800-449-7587
Lancaster County Permanent Program call (717) 397-9968 See Lancaster
County Solid Waste Management Authority's site for details of their
Household Hazardous Waste Facility.
Lebanon County call 1-800-HHW-PKUP to arrange for pickup.
- Greenville Borough Permanent Program call 1-800-449-7587
Residents can dispose of household hazardous waste at:
Chestnut Hill Township - Residents can recycle electronics at the Chestnut Hill Township Recycling Center, 3223 Hillcrest Dr., Effort, PA 18330. The Recycling Center is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays 7:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. For information, please call David Albright 570-992-7247 ext. 33.
Susquehanna County - Susquehanna County Recycling Center Used motor oil
and household batteries only. Eric Hamby 570-278-3509
- Carroll, Nottingham and Union Township have established a door to door HHW collection programs. Residents can call 800-449-7587; go to www.WMAtYourDoor.com; or e-mail AtYourDoor@WM.com. for more information.
- Avonmore, Greensburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington and Trafford have established door to door HHW collection programs. Residents can call 800-449-7587; go to www.WMAtYourDoor.com; or e-mail AtYourDoor@WM.com. for more information.
- Residents can use the door-to-door household hazardous waste pick up
program by calling 1-800-449-7587 to arrange for a pick up. A collection
date will then be scheduled. ALL collections will be scheduled between
8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Residents are allowed to call up to twice per
- ECS&R on-going collections in Evans City and Cochranton
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events