November 1, 2017
October 26, 2017
June 19, 2017
June 8, 2017
May 15, 2017
Safe Drinking Water
Maintaining an effective Safe Drinking Water program is an important goal for both the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Pennsylvania has “primacy,” or the responsibility of enforcing EPA’s Safe Drinking Water regulations, which are administered by DEP. The following correspondence between EPA and DEP reflects concerns from the EPA regarding DEP’s staff and resource levels as they pertain to fulfilling the primacy responsibilities.
- Letter from DEP to EPA, January 18, 2018 (PDF)
- Letter from DEP to EPA, July 24, 2017 (PDF)
- Letter to EPA from DEP, July 3, 2017 (PDF)
- Letter from EPA to DEP, December 30, 2016 (PDF)
- Letter from DEP to EPA, February 24, 2017 (PDF)
More information on the proposed fee package described in this letter can be found here (PDF).
MARCH 16, 2017