Elcon Recycling Services, LLC
- March 9, 2017 DEP letter Re: receipt of application (PDF)
- March 16, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon Re: Assertion of Confidential Business Information (PDF)
- March 24, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon Re: Permit coordination (PDF)
- March 30, 2017 Elcon response to DEP Re: CBI (PDF)
- April 11, 2017 DEP letter to EPA Re: CBI (PDF)
- April 24, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon Re: CBI (PDF)
- May 8, 2017 Elcon letter to DEP Re: CBI (PDF)
- May 30, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon – Deficiency Letter (PDF)
- May 30, 2017 Deficiency Letter Attachments (PDF)
- October 20, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon – Admin Response Acknowledgment (PDF)
- October 20, 2017 DEP letter to Elcon Re: CBI (PDF)
Announcements regarding DEP
opportunities for public participation will be posted here.
Comments will be accepted throughout the duration of the application review. However, only comments received within a published comment period will be responded to in a final comment response document. Please send all comments to the project resource account: RA-EPHWELCON@PA.GOV
Phase II Application – RCRA
DEP received the Phase II portion of Elcon’s application for a commercial hazardous waste treatment and storage facility on March 1, 2017. On May 30, 2017, DEP issued an administrative completeness review letter to Elcon citing 6 deficiencies. On October 13, 2017, Elcon responded to those deficiencies. That administrative completeness review response can be viewed here:
An electronic version of the March 1, 2017, Phase II application is provided below.
In addition, hard copies of both the March 1, 2017, Phase II application and the October 13, 2017, administrative completeness review response are available for review at DEP’s Norristown Office, the Levittown Branch of the Bucks County Library (7311 New Falls Road, Levittown, Pennsylvania) and the Westampton Branch of the Burlington County Library (5 Pioneer Boulevard, Westampton, New Jersey).
Additional Permit Applications
Additional DEP permits will be required for this project. Information will be posted here as it becomes available.